Posted on May 15, 2019 by Kate Halsall
In this beautiful weather, it can be difficult to be motivated to go and smash out a massive workout. So here’s a workout that will still push you hard, but it can be over and done with in 15 minutes! Even better, there’s minimal kit involved. Don’t be mislead though, this 10 minute HIIT isn’t easy – there aren’t any breaks within the time set, it’s one exercise after another.
All you need is a timer, a mat and a kettlebell – so you could even do this workout outside! I’ve allowed 15 minutes in total because you need to warm up and have a little cool down.
- High knees jogging on the spot.
- KB squats – the King of exercises! As many as you can do in 1 minute. Push yourself.
- Ab cycles – slow it right down and focus on extending those legs.
- Ninjas – jump forward, land in a squat and run back to your starting point.
- KB single arm clean and press – same arm for the entire minute.
- Plank – you can add in feet movements if you want to or stick with a good old fashion plank.
- Star jumps – well, they are the Queen of exercises!
- KB single arm clean and press – other arm this time.
- Alternating lunges holding the kettlebell. Forward or back – your choice.
- Cross mountain climbers – opposite knee to elbow, keep the bum down.
- Warm up.
- Set your timer.
- Every minute you change the exercise.
- Push yourself, it’s only 10 minutes of work after all!
- Cool down & stretch
Simples! If you like this HIIT workout, we have loads of others within our blogs. Try this 15 minute kettlebell one for example!