Posted on December 05, 2018 by Emily Forbes
It’s December which means Xmas is just around the corner now. As part of our 12 days of Fitmas promotion this week we shared a 12 days of Christmas workout with you. But in case you’ve been indulging in a few too many mince pies already and need an extra kick, here is another 12 days of Xmas workout for you to try too.
The workout: 12 exercises….12 days
- Day 1: Perform 1 rep of each exercise.
- Day 2: Perform 2 reps of each exercise.
- Continue up to 12 days adding a rep of each exercise.
- Burpees (use dumbbells/medicine ball to add extra weight when pressing above the head)
- Press ups
- Squats (with weight)
- Row (inverted, TRX, bent-over)
- Leg raises
- Star jumps
- Overhead press
- Hip thrusts or glute bridge (with weight)
- KB swing
- Ab cycles (right and left is 1 rep)
- Tricep dips (progression: knees bent – legs straight – feet elevated -feet elevated with weight – parallel bars)
- Lunges (right and left is 1 rep. With weight)
Obviously, this may not be challenging enough for many of you. And for the beasts out there, here are a few options to spice things up for this 12 days of Xmas workout.
- Perform 12 reps of each exercise for time. Try to beat your time every day for 12 days.
- Perform 12 reps of each exercise creating 1 set. Add a set every day for 12 days so that you finish with 12 sets of 12.
An awesome all over body workout to see you through to the run up to Xmas.
Get sweating! And don’t forget, as usual, tag us in your workout and fitness pics. @motive8_north #motive8north