Posted on June 13, 2017 by Jenny Cromack
Right, we all love a nice but naughty treat. Something that’s delicious balanced but still hits that sweet spot. Well I think I’ve found the answer with these banana and peanut butter protein muffins.
These muffins are both juicy, macro-friendly and flavourful. A nice easy recipe that takes less than five minutes to prepare and ten minutes to cook
All in all… perfect muffins
Ingredients – Serves 8
- 2 bananas
- 3 scoops of chocolate whey protein powder
- 4 tablespoon of organic peanut butter
- 150ml of almond milk
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1.5 teaspoon of honey
- Combine the protein powder and baking powder in bowl
- Blend the bananas, milk and honey until fully combine
- Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients and stir as you do so.
- Once combined, pour mixture into individual muffin trays and submerge 1/2 tablespoon of peanut butter into each serving
- Place in the oven and bake at 180°C for 8-10 mins
- Remove from oven and let cool
- 105 kcal
- 9.5g Carbohydrates
- 3.6g Fat
- 9.5g Protein
We hope you enjoy these banana and peanut butter protein muffins!