Posted on July 28, 2023 by Jenny Cromack
Wimbledon may have been and gone when you’re reading this, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy these super easy, super healthy strawberries and cream ice lollies.
They are perfect for a nice Summers day and if you have kids, they will love them! This recipe takes little effort, and is also great if you have some strawberries ‘on the turn’ and don’t want to waste food!
- 300-400g strawberries (you can use less, you just get less lollies!)
- 400g Greek Yoghurt
- Chop up half the strawberries into small pieces
- Blitz the other half of the strawberries in a blender
- Add the Greek yoghurt to the strawberry puree and blitz together in the blender
- Put the blitzed Yoghurt and strawberry combo in a bowl, then lightly stir in the chopped strawberry pieces
- Place into lolly moulds
- Pop in the freezer and wait until set
If you’re looking for other healthy ice cream recipes to satisfy that sweet tooth – here’s a great one from Ieuan.