THE RACE FOR FITNESS
18th November to 15th December 2019
If you and your buddies want to look great this Christmas and need a challenge in the gym to keep you focused throughout the Winter months, then why not sign up for the motive8 Race for Fitness.
Run by our expert Personal Trainers, the Race for Fitness is our epic 4 week challenge to find the fittest company in the South Bank. If you don’t work in the South Bank, don’t worry you’re more than welcome to join us!
What is the Race for Fitness?
The Race for Fitness s a team challenge which runs from 18th November to 15th December. All you need is 4 people per team.
Each team member receives:
- Unlimited gym membership at the motive8 Marshall Mill studio
- Unlimited access to classes at the motive8 Marshall Mill studio throughout the 4 weeks!
- A weekly group PT session
- A motive8 goody bag
- Discounts at Out of the Woods & Taste
How do you decide the winner?
- At the start of the challenge we measure your fitness levels and then measure them again at the end
- We give you points for each workout you perform – whether or not this is at the motive8 studio
- All team members are encouraged to complete various weekly challenges for extra points.
- We add all of the points up at the end and the team with the most points is crown the Race for Fitness Champion!
What do the winning team receive?
- Each team member wins 2 months unlimited gym & class membership plus another 4 group PT sessions.
- And most importantly, the coveted Race for Fitness Trophy!
If you want to get involved with the Race for Fitness then call 0113 243 0161 or drop us a line at [email protected]